Friday, August 12, 2016

Psalm 34:3

Psalm 34:3
O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together. KJV

Sovereign God,
Hear the cry of my heart and expand my view of You today so that I can join with the heavenly hosts extolling You. O Lord, come nearer to me so that I can see You greater in size, status, and significance. I want to see you MAGNIFIED.

M - Mighty to save! Your strong hand shimmering with power will guide me to Your holy dwelling.

A - Arrayed in awesome, holy, majestic power, there is peace and protection in Your presence.

G - Great is Your love reaching out to show me the expanse of Your grace and compassion.

N - Name above all names, all created beings in heaven and earth lift You high in adoring praise because You are the Master of all the universe.

I - Incomparable wisdom, more solid than silver, more costly than gold, and more precious than rubies, open my mind to the riches of Your the Truth found in Your Word, my Bible.

- Faithfulness that reaches to the sky will irresistibly beckon me to come further in and climb higher up even when I'm afraid of new heights. With my eyes fixed on You, I will not falter or fall.

Y - Your strong hands and inconceivable mind that made the whole world formed me too! You, the Mastermind and Majestic King make masterpieces for the praise of Your glory!

To You be the majesty, the glory, and the power forever and ever. Amen.

To magnify means to see something greater in size, status, or significance. When we recognize God's size, status and significance, we suddenly see ourselves and our problems as very small.

What will you do today to magnify the Lord with me? Let us exalt His name together.

No comments: