Monday, July 14, 2014

Revelation 22:7, 12

Revelation 22:7, 12
Behold, I am coming soon! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy in this book.

Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done.

Host of Heavenly Honors,
Your Word is clear, You are coming soon and bringing rewards with You. There will be recognition for everyone according to what they've done through Your love. O that I will be found worthy of Your awards.

For returning to You and rekindling the romance, You'll endow me with the privilege of eating from the luscious tree of life in the Garden of Paradise.

For overcoming extreme obstacles, I will be blessed with the victorious crown of everlasting life.

For believing the truth, I can expect to receive the Bread of Life and a brand new name.

For wholeheartedly pursuing purity and peace, I'll be given the gift of divine authority, along with the bright Morning Star.

For facing death fearlessly, You promise that I will be worthy to walk with You as a winner.

For not caving into the pressure of popular opinion I will be a pillar of praise supporting Your glorious presence.

For opening the door and welcome You into my heart, You will honor me with a seat next to You at the sacred supper in the sky.

Lord, with all my heart, I want to believe and obey the Words of prophecy revealed in Your Holy Book. Please help me overcome the barriers blocking me from the fullness of Your blessing in the powerful name of Jesus who is coming soon and makes all of them possible. Blessed assurance! Amen.

Salvation is sure to anyone who admits they are a sinner, believes in their heart that Jesus died and rose again, and commits their life to follow Him.  While we are saved by God's unconditional grace through faith alone, and not by our works, our works prove that our faith is real. 
 
It is clear that Jesus is coming and bringing rewards with Him. What adjustments do you need to make in order to obtain them?

No comments: