Monday, August 13, 2012

John 6:35

Then Jesus declared, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bread of Heaven sent down from Glory,

I bless Your sweet name! Coming to You, I fall on my knees in absolute adoration of Who You are. Hungry and humble, I seek nourishment for my starving soul. Empty, I cry out to You: Feed me! Fill me! Sustain me! There's nothing I crave more than tasting the richness of Your Holy Word. Eating to my heart's content, the deepest longings of my soul will be forever satisfied. Sufficiently full of the Bread of Life, I'll desire nothing more than to live a life of love.

Savoring the divine flavor of Your goodness in my heart, I'll have ample resources to feed the hungry hearts surrounding me. With Your blessing I'll share the Bread of Life with those who are:
Ravished for redemption, riches and relationships
Famished for forgiveness, friends and fellowship
Starved for salvation, security and sympathy
Hungry for healing, honor, and a hero
Longing for love, life and laughter

Lord, here I am. Take me, bless me, break me, and use me to joyfully feed the multitudes from the overflow of my heart. Thank You for faithfully providing my daily Bread. I love You, and You are all I need! Amen.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is your heart hungry? Discouraged? Disillusioned? Disappointed? Jesus warmly welcomes you to come and eat the Bread of Life sent down from Glory - His Word. In it You will find redemption, riches, and relationships; forgiveness, friends, and fellowship; salvation, security, and sympathy; healing, honor, and a Hero; love, life and laughter - all the things you need to live abundantly. Come, eat and live!

Ask the Holy Spirit to make you desperately hungry for the Bread of Life.

No comments: