Monday, September 08, 2014

Luke 14: 16-18

Luke 14: 16-18

Jesus replied: "A certain man was preparing a great banquet and invited many guests. At the time of the banquet he sent his servant to tell those who had been invited, 'Come, for everything is now ready.'



"But they all alike began to make excuses."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O My Adoring King, YES! I'll gladly come to glorify Your Majesty! Wearing the shining robe of righteousness bought for me by Your Son, I'll joyfully take my place at the table. Tasting the sweetness of Your Holy Word, I'll savor the rich flavor of Your forgiveness. Every morsel from Your mouth will satisfy me. I've waited all my life to dance with You in the kingdom of heaven, and I wouldn't miss this celestial celebration for anything in the world. Hallelujah! Thank You, Jesus for inviting me to come to the wedding feast of the Lamb!



Some of my cherished friends will miss the grandest gala of their lives because they are too busy with other activities. Please slow them down long enough to receive the invitation, recognize the significance of it, and respond accordingly. I don't want any of them to miss the Divine Dance glorifying Your Holy Lamb. Amen!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God's Word says, "Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb!" Revelation 19:9.



You've been invited to the grandest gala in the kingdom of heaven: the wedding feast of the Lamb. Have you received the invitation, recognized the significance of it, and responded accordingly? Or, are you simply too busy to be inconvenienced?



Another magnificent event in History missed by the multitudes was the King's birth 2000 years ago. The city of Bethlehem was bustling with commerce. Merchants were consumed with making money. Ordinary people were going about their everyday routines without ever considering that the King lay in the arms of a teenage peasant girl in a smelly manger on the outskirts of town. They simply were too busy doing the mundane to notice.



Don't miss the next big event: the wedding feast of the Lamb that will be held when Christ returns. Just because it hasn't happened in almost 2000 years, doesn't mean it couldn't happen today. All prophesies will be fulfilled. Are you prepared to dance with the King if He comes today?



If not I encourage you to accept His invitation by admitting that you're a sinner in need of grace - the ticket to get into the celestial ball. Believe in your heart that Jesus is the Lamb of God who died for your sins, and rose to glorious life. Confess with your mouth that He is Lord of the Dance. Then, you will be prepared when He comes.

No comments: