Tuesday, November 15, 2011

John 3: 16-18

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned.

Jesus,
My Divine Savior,

There is none like You. You are the Peace Prize of Heaven sent into the world as a generous gift from God who created me for eternity. No one - not my parents, my siblings, my spouse, my children, my pet - can love me like You do. You're extremely passionate about protecting and preserving me. Receiving the Peace of Heaven from Your great big, colossal heart guarantees that I will live happily ever after in the kingdom that never ends.

O Holy Justice, no matter what I've done, I don't have to be afraid of You. With confidence, I can confidently come to Your sacred throne fully expecting to receive infinite mercy and incomparable grace. Instead of punishing me to death as I deserve, in love, You'll pardon and release me to live with You forever because of the Peace of Heaven in my heart, purchased with Your priceless blood. Alleluia! Thank You, Jesus. Amen.


God's Word says there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus (Romans 8:1) God did not send His Son into the world to condemn it, but to save it!

Is any man condemning you; making you feel guilty for something you've done but have admitted and accepted responsibility for? Jesus said, "You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

The truth is: God absolutely loves YOU, your sins are forever forgiven and you are completely free to get up, go and LIVE in peace.

No comments: