Monday, May 26, 2008

Life Update

Dear Readers,
Since May 2, the last time I posted, my life has been in turmoil. On May 4, I left for a sales meeting in California. Ever since then, my undefined job has become a major distraction to my ministry.

Please ask the God of our Lord Jesus Christ to bless me with the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that I may know Him better. Pray also that the eyes of my heart may be enlightened in order that I might know the hope to which He has called me, the riches of my inheritance, and the incomparable great power available to me, if I just believe Him. (Eph 1:17-19) I need faith to believe that He will lead me to the path I should follow for my future. He has a plan for me, a plan to prosper me and not to harm me, a plan to give me a bright future. I just need more faith to believe God's promises day by day, and grace to patiently wait for Him to reveal His plan to me.

The Scripture says: "God opposes the proud but gives grace to humble." James 4:6

Pray that I will submit, then, to God, resist the devil, and come near to the Cross to cleanse my hands and purify my heart. (James 4:7, 8)

All things, including my job and management, are placed under God's blazing feet of bronze. No power or authority can touch me but that which has been approved and appointed by Him. (Eph 1:22)

For the eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to Him. (2 Chron 16:9)

Standing on the promises of God!
Prayer Pal

No comments: