Friday, April 27, 2007

ABC's of Thanksgiving

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good!
Psalm 107:1

Adopting and accepting me

Blessing me with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms

Choosing me and Crowning me with Compassion

Delivering me from all my fears and filling me with Divine power

Eternal life and Everlasting love

Forgiving and Forgetting all my sins, Freeing me from Satan’s snare, and Your Forever Faithfulness

Grace, grace, and more grace

Healing all my hurts and Hiding Your Word in my heart

Infinite mercy

Justifying me and filling my heart with the Joy of Jesus

Kindness

Lifting me out of the deep, dark, dirty pit and bringing me into the Light

Making me uniquely, fearfully, and wonderfully

Never abandoning me

Ordaining all my days before one of them came to be

Peace, Patience, Protection, Your Prosperous Presence, and Praying for me

Quieting my soul

Redeeming me, making me Righteous, and Reserving a Room in heaven for me

Satisfying my desires with good things, Saving me from death and destruction, and Setting me feet on Solid ground, Sending Your Spirit to live with me

Teaching me by Your Holy Spirit

Uniting me with Christ and other believers

Victory in Jesus

Washing me whiter than snow and Watching over me

eXtravagantly loving me

Your Holy Word spoken to me

Zipping my heart with zeal


What are you thankful for? Prepare your heart for worship this weekend by making your own thanksgiving list.

No comments: