Friday, May 04, 2007

Praise the Name of the Lord

Glorify the LORD with me;
let us exalt his name together.
Psalm 34:3

Sing to the LORD, you saints of his; praise his holy name.
Psalm 30:4
Almighty God
Alpha and Omega
Author and Perfecter of our faith
Blessed Redeemer
Bread of Life
Breath of God
Creator of Heaven and Earth
Counselor
Consuming Fire


I will praise your name, O LORD, for it is good.
Psalm 54:6
Defender
Deliverer
Desire of nations
Everlasting Father
Eternal King
Emmanuel
Faithful God
Friend of sinners
Firstborn of all creation
Sing the glory of his name;
make his praise glorious!
Psalm 66:2
Great God of the universe
Glorious Lord
Gentle Shepherd
Holy One
Hope of Heaven
Healer of My Soul
I AM
Image of the invisible God
Intercessor
Praise be to his glorious name forever;
may the whole earth be filled with his glory. Amen and Amen.
Psalm 72:19
Judge of the living and the dead
Jesus Christ my Lord
Jehovah
King of kings
King of glory
Kindred Spirit
Lord Most High
Lover of my soul
Light of the world
I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart;
I will glorify your name forever.
Psalm 86:12
Merciful Father
My Master
Messiah
Name above all names
One and Only wise God
Only begotten Son
Prince of Peace
Protector
Provider
Let them praise your great and awesome name— he is holy.
Psalm 99:3
Quiet Savior
Quick Deliverer
Resurrection and life
Righteous One
Rock of my salvation
Sovereign Lord
Strong Tower
Spirit of the Living God
Teacher
Truth

Praise the LORD, O my soul;
all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
Psalm 103:1
Understanding Father
Unchanging Friend
Victorious Lord
Voice of the Lord
Very Great Reward
Vinedresser
Word of God
Wonderful Savior
Wisdom of God
I will exalt you, my God the King;
I will praise your name for ever and ever.
Psalm 145:1
Xpected One
Xalted King
Xceeding Joy
Your Fear
Your Holy One
Your Heavenly Father
God tells us 68 times in the Bible to either Praise His name or Exalt His Name. It will lift your spirits, bless your heart, and please your Lord if you obey. Prepare your heart for worship by praising His excellent name!

No comments: