Wednesday, September 04, 2019

Adventures In Faith

In January 2018, I took a gigantic leap of faith and left the security of full-time employment to begin my own consulting practice guiding individuals, teams, and organizations on a journey toward Smart, Savvy Change.

I have stepped away from daily posting on this blog to focus on my business: Beth Rudy Consulting. That doesn't mean that I've stepped away from my faith. In fact, my faith has grown to a whole new level. I'm now dependent on God completely for my daily provision. I'm learning to trust God with all my heart.

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
Lean not on your own understanding; 
In all your ways acknowledge Him, 
And, he will make your paths straight. 

Need a dynamic speaker for your next women's event? I still love bringing God's Word to life.

Want to learn how to study the Bible for yourself? Join one of my Precept Bible Studies. I lead them year round at my church. Contact me for more information.

Enjoy perusing this blog. May the prayers from heart, bless yours.

All the Best,
Beth

No comments: