Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Ephesians 1:19-21
...his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is the same as the mighty strength he exerted when he raised Christ from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come. 

O Lord,
I am so thankful for the peace, comfort, and encouragement conveyed in Your Word. America is on the brink of a crisis facing the most critical election in her history. Many believers are fretting the outcome. Though I am confident that You are in control, I am surrounded by a few of Your frantic, frazzled followers.

Please dear Lord, give the Church a Spirit of wisdom and revelation that we may know You better. Enlighten the eyes of our hearts that we may know Your incomparably great power that is available to those who believe. It is the same power that raised Jesus from the dead, and seated Him by Your hand in heaven - a seat of power far greater than that of a President. No one in this world or the world to come can take His place of authority. He is the Leader of the present and the future. No matter what happens in this nation or in this world, Christ is the one and only Anointed and Appointed King. As His followers, we can be confident that He has won the victory, and is in control of everything. We need not fear any President or nation, or even death or Satan himself. Christ has signed and sealed the contract with His irremovable blood. NOTHING can separate us from Your love!

Jesus, You are my light and salvation; whom shall I fear? You are the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When evil men advance against me and my enemies and foes attack me, they will stumble and fall. Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear. Though war breaks out against me, even then I will staunchly stand firm in Christ Jesus, trusting in His unrivaled strength. Thank You, Lord, for sealing me safely in my Savior, Christ Jesus. Amen.

As followers of Christ, we need to stand firm on God's promises, stop trusting man, and believe in God's mighty power.

Romans 8:35-39
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? As it is written:

"For your sake we face death all day long;
    we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered."

No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Do you believe God?

No comments: